You can expect:
- For our people to be warm and engaging
- An intergenerational church made up of infants, children, youth, adults, and senior adults
- A focus on life long discipleship rather than quick conversions to the Christian life
- Christ centered beliefs
- Worship that uses includes ancient, traditional, and modern styles
- Preaching and teaching from the Word of God that is applicable
- Congregational structure and beliefs from a Baptist tradition
- Bible studies and small groups that engage and grow the believer
- A church concerned for the needs of the community
We gather for worship every Sunday @ 10:30 a.m. September through June. Christian Education for children, youth, and adults is at 9:00 a.m. followed by Coffee Hour in the gathering area at 10:00 a.m.
Child care is provided during Sunday School and worship downstairs in the Baby Box. Pagers are provided for parents.